Blackboard Retention Center can help you discover which students in your course are at risk. You can step in early to communicate with students who are struggling at critical junctures during the semester when you can make the biggest impact. No special setup required; it is already built into your Blackboard course.
In this virtual workshop, you will learn:
- How to access the Retention Center
- How to utilize the Retention Center page
- How to customize the "At-Risk Table" by creating rules within its four main categories
- How to communicate with your students through the Retention Center
- How to individually monitor the progress of students
Dr. Cigdem Sirin, Director of the Center for Faculty Leadership and Development, will provide the training. Click here for Dr. Sirin’s thoughts and experiences using this easy-to-learn tool that helps increase student success. You are especially encouraged to attend this training if you are interested in “catching” those students who may need a little nudge in a timely manner before they fall through the cracks.
The Center for Faculty Leadership and Development